Thursday, April 5, 2012

Mean, Median, Mode, & Range Center

So I can't wait for this week to start!!  Well, I can considering I'm still on Spring Break - But I'm excited because we're starting mean, median, mode, and range.  The kids really like this because part of it involves working with a calculator!  So for a fun center I thought we'd incorporate Easter - even though Easter will be over by Monday.  But oh well!  It will still be fun.  Here's what I'm thinking...

Picture this:  Adorable Easter basket full of Easter eggs.  Each Easter egg has a number inside.  The students pull out 5 eggs and with those 5 numbers, they find the mean, median, mode, and range.  Fun, simple, practice, fun,  (I think I said that already!)  Here's the printable I made to go with it.  :)  Tell me what you think!!  Click on the picture to download for free! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some Lovin'!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...