Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Beginning of the Year Bulletin Boards Linky Party

So one of my favorite things when going back to school is putting up new bulletin boards in the hallway to welcome back the students.  I try my best not to reuse any ideas I've had in the past and either come up with or find new ones to use.  Here are some I've made in past years...


The flower box ended up being filled with flowers the students had made based off of their name.   I can add the activity if anyone's interested. (And yes, I know the word 'peak' is spelled wrong.  I fixed it but never took a picture of the fixed door!!)



Now I've only been teaching a few years so I don't have many to share...  I would LOVE to see what you all have done in the past!  Come join me in my FIRST Linky Party!!


5 comments:

  1. I don't have any of my b. board pics:( I just found your blog and am now your newest follower:) Would love it if you came by to see me;)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had pictures. I never thought to take pictures of them...well that was pre-blogging days! My team has done a "get to know your teacher" type board. I love that it gives our littles a quick glimpse of us being NORMAL people. I think it helps the parents see you in a different light as well! Love your cute ideas.

    Ericka
    firstgradeandfancyfree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Take a Peak board! It's super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Take a peek door! If you have time, I would like to know how you put together the flowers for the box. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to know about the flowers too!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some Lovin'!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...